My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jerinknits.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 11, 2010

14 Weeks of Free Patterns!

The Idea:    
     I may be absolutely crazy but I have decided to make a new j_erin knits design available every week through December. I am notorious for waiting until the last minute to finish gifts for my family and I have to believe that I am not the only one. I am always looking for things that can be knit up in weekend (or a few nights) so my focus is going to be on quick and easy knit gifts for the holidays.

The Specifics:
     I will be posting new patterns on this blog every Wednesday or Thursday, without fail! These patterns will also be added to the j_erin knits designer page on Ravelry. There will be patterns available for just about everything. I currently have plans for a few scarves & hats, leg warmers, a chunky blanket, and even a few toys.

Also:
     If things go well and people seem to enjoy my patterns then I will continue to post free knitting patterns weekly for a full year. That's 52 free patterns!! So if you like the patterns and want to see more then comment and let me know!

This week the pattern is a geometric chunky scarf that is yet to be named. It'll be up by Thursday evening at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment